bitcoin
Bitcoin (BTC) $ 27,604.40
ethereum
Ethereum (ETH) $ 1,763.03
tether
Tether (USDT) $ 1.01
bnb
BNB (BNB) $ 324.73
usd-coin
USD Coin (USDC) $ 1.01
xrp
XRP (XRP) $ 0.445352
binance-usd
Binance USD (BUSD) $ 1.01
dogecoin
Dogecoin (DOGE) $ 0.077307
cardano
Cardano (ADA) $ 0.372958
solana
Solana (SOL) $ 21.63
matic-network
Polygon (MATIC) $ 1.12
polkadot
Polkadot (DOT) $ 6.17
tron
TRON (TRX) $ 0.062673
bitcoin
Bitcoin (BTC) $ 27,604.40
ethereum
Ethereum (ETH) $ 1,763.03
tether
Tether (USDT) $ 1.01
bnb
BNB (BNB) $ 324.73
usd-coin
USD Coin (USDC) $ 1.01
xrp
XRP (XRP) $ 0.445352
binance-usd
Binance USD (BUSD) $ 1.01
dogecoin
Dogecoin (DOGE) $ 0.077307
cardano
Cardano (ADA) $ 0.372958
solana
Solana (SOL) $ 21.63
matic-network
Polygon (MATIC) $ 1.12
polkadot
Polkadot (DOT) $ 6.17
tron
TRON (TRX) $ 0.062673
Thursday, March 23, 2023
HomeMarket UpdatesCelsius prospects start withdrawing funds eight months after chapter submitting

Celsius prospects start withdrawing funds eight months after chapter submitting


  • Funds withdrawals by Celsius custody account holders began on March 2.
  • The withdrawals are opening about 8 months after the crypto lender filed for chapter in June final 12 months.
  • The withdrawals have been reopened for “Distributable property in sure Custody Accounts.”

Eight months after submitting for Chapter 11 chapter within the US, bankrupt crypto lender Celsius Community has lastly allowed custody account holders to start out withdrawing a few of their property. This comes a month after Celsius revealed a listing of consumers eligible for withdrawals.

It began originally of December 2022 after Celsius was ordered by a US Chapter Decide to return cryptocurrencies price about $44 million to its custody program prospects. This was adopted by one other ruling that allowed Celsius to public sale a few of its property together with the Celsius retail platform and mining enterprise.

In the direction of the top of January 2023, Celsius acquired one other approval from the US chapter court docket permitting it to return funds transferred to the platform after the corporate filed for Chapter 11 chapter in July 2022. On the identical time, the crypto lender additionally obtained approval to go forward with its deliberate Flare token airdrop to eligible holders of Ripple (XRP) on the platform.

Withdrawals began on March 2

Celsius on March 2 shared a tweet stating that it was reopening withdrawals for “Distributable Property in sure Custody Accounts.”

The crypto lender then went forward so as to add that “Eligible Customers are being notified of the steps wanted to facilitate their withdrawals”

For the reason that withdrawals began, overjoyed prospects have been sharing their withdrawal tales on Twitter and Reddit seeing that the withdrawals resumed 263 days after the corporate filed for chapter.

See also  EUL token down 52% after the $200 million Euler protocol exploit

As beforehand acknowledged by Celsius, eligible prospects are solely allowed to withdraw 94% of their funds with the destiny of the remaining 6% relying on the end result of the continued court docket hearings.

BitcoinMasterNews

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest Articles

Explore More

Related Articles