bitcoin
Bitcoin (BTC) $ 22,924.14
ethereum
Ethereum (ETH) $ 1,576.65
tether
Tether (USDT) $ 1.00
bnb
BNB (BNB) $ 311.00
usd-coin
USD Coin (USDC) $ 1.00
xrp
XRP (XRP) $ 0.402928
binance-usd
Binance USD (BUSD) $ 1.00
dogecoin
Dogecoin (DOGE) $ 0.09273
cardano
Cardano (ADA) $ 0.376564
solana
Solana (SOL) $ 23.84
matic-network
Polygon (MATIC) $ 1.09
polkadot
Polkadot (DOT) $ 6.22
tron
TRON (TRX) $ 0.062656
bitcoin
Bitcoin (BTC) $ 22,924.14
ethereum
Ethereum (ETH) $ 1,576.65
tether
Tether (USDT) $ 1.00
bnb
BNB (BNB) $ 311.00
usd-coin
USD Coin (USDC) $ 1.00
xrp
XRP (XRP) $ 0.402928
binance-usd
Binance USD (BUSD) $ 1.00
dogecoin
Dogecoin (DOGE) $ 0.09273
cardano
Cardano (ADA) $ 0.376564
solana
Solana (SOL) $ 23.84
matic-network
Polygon (MATIC) $ 1.09
polkadot
Polkadot (DOT) $ 6.22
tron
TRON (TRX) $ 0.062656
Tuesday, January 31, 2023
HomeCoinsEthereumStaked Ethereum surpasses 16M, over 70% stakers at a loss

Staked Ethereum surpasses 16M, over 70% stakers at a loss

The quantity of staked Ethereum (ETH) has risen by 18% to over 16 million for the reason that community accomplished its transition to a proof-of-stake (PoS) community final 12 months, in keeping with CryptoSlate information.

The 16 million staked ETH equates to roughly 13.28% of ETH’s complete provide — price $22.42 billion —  500,213 complete validators and 87,121 distinct depositor addresses, in keeping with Dune analytics information.

Lido is the dominant staking platform

Lido is the dominant staking platform, controlling 29.08% of staked Ethereum. Round 4.65 million ETH — price $6.8 billion — have been staked by it, in keeping with the offical Lido web site,

Different prime staking platforms — together with centralized exchanges (CEXs) like Coinbase, Kraken, and Binance — maintain roughly 26.7% of staked Ethereum, in keeping with Dune analytics information.

Cumulatively, the highest 4 ETH staking platforms management 55.78% of staked Ethereum.

72% of staked ETH at a loss

Presently, 71.7% of Ethereum stakers are at a loss when it comes to staked ETH holdings leaving solely 28.3% presently in revenue.

Stakers in earnings staked their cash when ETH was buying and selling at roughly $1300, proven within the chart under.

Staked Ethereum
Supply: Dune Analytics

With ETH buying and selling at over 70% under its all-time excessive (ATH), crypto traders who staked their asset on the ATH have been hit most because the bear market.

Staked ETH has gained consideration in gentle of the upcoming Shanghai replace which can enable stakers the power to withdraw their staked ETH.

Learn Our Newest Market Report

BitcoinMasterNews

See also  ETH Worry and Greed Index at 64, Will Bulls Improve the Greed?

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest Articles

Explore More

Related Articles